Inti Creates has released a new update for Dragon: Marked for Death.
The new 2.2.0 update increases the game’s level cap, as well as adds new content like new dragon contracts, and more. Featured above, you can view a new trailer for the update.
You can read the full patch notes here. Here’s a brief rundown on the update:
- Playable characters can now reach level 80.
- In accordance with the new level cap, the cap for character parameters has been raised to 300. Level 71~80 weapons and accessories have also been added.
- Playable characters can now enter new dragon contracts.
- Choose the “Enter a Contract” option when you visit Atruums’ Den and use the “Dragonite” item to change your character’s current contract.
- The Empress has a new Poison contract, the Warrior has a new Wind contract, the Shinobi has a new Thunder contract, and the Witch has a new Fire contract.
- The mini-map has a new option that allows players to increase/decrease the size of the map during quests.
- Quick commands can be assigned to the right stick to perform map adjustments on the fly. Also, when using an item with a quick command, the amount of items remaining that is displayed has been changed to be easier to read.
- The following quests have new difficulty levels ranging from 70~90:
- “The Ogre Fort”, “Sea of Tumult”, “Werewolf Hunting”, “The Bell Tolls”, “Undying Dragon”, “Twin Dragon’s End”, “Unearthed Royalty”, “The Castle Burns”, “Eastern Treasures”, “Invisible Anger”, “Calamity’s Portent”, “They Come from Hell”, “Dragons’ Struggle”, “Infernal Labyrinth”, “Resurging Flames”, “Hidden Hell”, “Truth in Heaven”, “Soul Vessel”, “Marked For Death”, “The Dragon’s Hoard.”
- Floors B91-B100 have been added to the “Cavern of Torment” quest.
Dragon Marked for Death is available now for Nintendo Switch. In case you missed it, you can find our review for the game here (we highly recommend it!).