Wired Productions have announced Hello There Games’ AVICII Invector will be delayed
While originally slated for December 5th, it will instead be released to December 10th for Windows PC (via Steam), PlayStation 4, and Xbox One; and Nintendo Switch in Spring 2020.
The game was developed alongside late DJ Avicii (Tim Bergling), who passed away on April 20th, 2018. 25% of all the game’s profits will go to the Tim Bergling Foundation.
“The Tim Bergling Foundation will advocate for the recognition of suicide as a global health emergency and promote removing the stigma attached to the discussion of mental health issues. It will support science-based organizations that engage in research into the causes and prevention of suicide, particularly for young people.
Additionally, the foundation will support non-profits that address issues for which Tim had a passion, such as climate change, preservation of endangered species, global hunger, and more.”
You can find the full run-down below:
Belt up and blast into the rhythmic regions of unexplored space in AVICII Invector.
Created in collaboration with the late superstar DJ, AVICII Invector is a pulse-pounding, frenetic rhythm-action experience. Soar through vocal melodies, sweep each fade and attack every beat in 25 of AVICII’s biggest hits, including global chart toppers: Without You, Wake Me Up and Lay Me Down. Fly solo or recreate the party feeling of an AVICII concert with heart-thumping, competitive gameplay. Each track is built to perfectly match the on-screen visuals taking you through a musical odyssey of serene exploration. Find your rhythm, feel the beat and keep the musical journey flowing.
We are pleased to share that no matter where you purchase or on what format, 25% of all the games royalties will go directly to the Tim Bergling Foundation.
- Master 25 hit anthems from the phenomenal talent of late superstar AVICII.
- Flow-through SIX mesmerising worlds wrapped in a magnificent musical experience.
- Turn up the volume and set yourself a challenge across THREE complexity levels.
- Play solo or with up to 4 friends in split-screen multiplayer action.
- Lay down your high score and rise up the
- Global Leaderboards.
- Explore a pure-hearted narrative journey set against the globally celebrated works of AVICII.
- Support The Tim Bergling Foundation with a percentage of sales going to support mental health awareness.
- Can’t Catch me
- Pure Grinding
- What Would I Change it to
- The Nights (Avicii by Avicii)
- Waiting For Love
- Gonna Love Ya
- You be Love
- Friend of Mine
- Sunset Jesus
- Fade Into Darkness
- Wake Me Up
- Lonely Together
- Without You
- Hey Brother
- I Could Be The One
- You Make Me
- Lay Me Down
- For a Better Day
- Broken Arrows – M-22 Remix
- True Believer
- Talk To Myself
- Tough Love
- Fades Away