The UK mobile operators are getting in on the Black Friday madness, and Vodafone UK has just dropped its range of on-contract deals, which includes big savings on flagship Android phones from Huawei, Samsung and Sony. Among the highlights are the Galaxy S10 5G, Xperia 5 and P30 Pro. Savings across the life of a 24-month contract with the carrier range from £300 to 600.
The sale runs from today until Monday, December 2 and, as far as Android stuff goes, breaks down like this:
- Samsung Galaxy S10 5G – £48pm, £29 upfront (was £75pm, £49 upfront)
- Sony Xperia 5 – £36pm, £9 upfront + FIFA20 PS4 Bundle (was £63pm, £9 upfront)
- Huawei P30 Pro – £31pm, £9 upfront (was £52pm, £49 upfront)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A, 5GB data – £17pm, £10 upfront (was £21pm, £10 upfront)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e, 5GB data – £21pm, £10 upfront (was £26pm, £10 upfront)
If you just need mobile service, Vodafone’s SIM-only plans are also cheaper this weekend too. Unlimited data at 2Mbps is down to £20 per month (was £23), with 10Mbps going for £23 (was £26) and uncapped unlimited data for £27 (was £30).
Other deals include Samsung’s older Galaxy S9, but we’d hesitate to buy an older handset like this on contract in late 2019.
Apple fans can also claim a free pair of (original) Airpods when they buy a recent iPhone from Voda, including iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone XS or iPhone XS Max.
Vodafone’s also throwing in a free Nest Hub Max for new broadband customers over the weekend.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.