Developer Gloam have announced the date their tactical RPG Bravery Network Online will enter Steam Early Access.
As previously reported, the game takes place in a “post-post-apocalyptic” Toronto, players fight in turn-based combat. With no fear of resources running out thanks to technology, humans now get thrills from the sport of Bravery.
Make friends, build their confidence, and duke it out against foes in battles where even hurting someone’s feelings is a strategy to win. Players can also battle online to work their way up the rankings.
Bravery Network Online enters Early Access February 16th on Windows PC and Mac (both via Steam)
You can find the Early Access trailer below.
You can find the rundown (via Steam) below.
SO, WHAT IS THIS GAME?
Bravery Network Online is a turn-based battle RPG! Enter a match with your custom team of five fighters. Sending one fighter out– you and your opponent make decisions in secret, to use moves, or to switch amongst your team. First to eliminate all opposing fighters wins!
The game has you in the future world of Tower 6, competing in the ultimate sport: Bravery. Technology has made resource scarcity a thing of the past, and the citizens lovingly battle each other to stay plugged in. You play as their coach, trying your best to make sure your fighters are confident and focusing on what’ll help them win!
- A fully fleshed-out roster of weird future folks to befriend and fight!
- Help those future folks build confidence, shore up their weaknesses, and pick out powerful necklaces to wear!
- So many different moves, traits, and strategies to try. Want to smash with attacks? Want to whittle foes away with feelings? Want to just make a giant mess? You can do that, and more!
- A bunch of small single-player stories exploring Tower 6, its mysteries and curious inhabitants.
- Online battles and rankings for folks who have that taste for competition.