Bandai Namco has announced new Halloween-themed content for Code Vein.
The new content will launch by the end of this month, and it includes various spooky accessories, color options, face paints, and more. Here’s some more screens:
Here’s a rundown on the new update:
- Added new creation accessories, color pallets, and face paints featuring Halloween.
- Added symmetrical parts to some of the hair parts in accessories.
Exploration and Combat
- Enabled option to change partners at Mistle from the beginning.
- Added a new function to lock the map direction.
- Added a new function to turn off conversations during exploration.
- Added pop-up messages when afflicted with status ailment.
- Changed the trigger conditions for “The Trial of Blood.”
- Enabled option to drain ichor from the sandbag during training.
Code Vein is now available for Windows PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. In case you missed it, you can find our thorough review for the game here – we highly recommend it!