Publisher Igrasil Studio and developer Kumiho Soft have announced console versions for War of Ashird.
The fantasy strategy-RPG is coming to PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch alongside its previously confirmed Windows PC version.
Here’s some screenshots:
Here’s a rundown on the game:
A new fantasy role playing game set in the magical land of Ashird, where three powerful factions fight each other for the ultimate prize.
War of Ashird takes you to a unique world full of quests, battles, romance, intrigue… and betrayal.
- Play as Deegan, a young soldier who, from his humble beginnings, will become a key figure in Ashird’s power struggle.
- A hybrid combat system with different tactics for skirmishes and sieges. Capture an enemy fortress and expand your borders!
- Choose your generals among a dozen beautiful warriors, manage your own kingdom. Have your own land, home, and maids!
- Level up characters and develop your units using a unique talent tree for each character. Unlock the secret “Teo” skills for ultimate power!
- Live unforgettable moments and romance with your favorite girl from your mighty army.
- Multiple endings for each heroine, depending on your choices.
Do you think you know every secret about Ashird? Think again! Thanks to the New Game+ feature, every time you play is a whole new adventure!
For now, you can visit the game’s official website here.