Tiny Trinket Games have released the first gameplay trailer for their upcoming party-based RPG, Zoria: Age of Shattering. The game is set to release in Spring 2020 on Windows PC and Linux via Steam.
Set in the titular fantasy world of Zoria, this party-based RPG features tons of party management, base building, and crafting between all the dungeon crawling and boss fights. You can check out the first gameplay trailer above.
Here’s a rundown of the game:
Zoria. Home. Mother of all her inhabitants. She provides her children with food to grow, shelter to rest in and challenges to overcome, so her offspring may learn to fight and protect her gifts to them.
But men, … men wanted more. They are Zoria’s finest sons and daughter: intelligent, resourceful… and violent. Her Ores turned into sword and daggers, and Her roots and flowers into vile concoctions of poison. They turned upon Her creation, for men wanted a kingdom. From their shelters of stone and wood, they drove out the wildlife of its woods and caves. It is within those caves that they found their ultimate instrument of defiance: zerrium. It is then that the cogs of their demise began to turn.
- Explore a rich, immersive and diverse world: beautifully crafted environments, featuring dense forests, haunting dungeons, golden deserts and many more.
- An epic story driving your experience, with rich and expansive lore. Discover the hidden tales and stories that live on through the people of Zoria and your own companions;
- Plan your moves or just enjoy the ride – a game experience suited both for players eager to just explore and adventure, as well as for those who want a challenging combat with a strong emphasis on strategic thinking and planning.
- Easy to learn crafting system with dozens of unique potions, epic weapons and other curious recipes that can be found throughout the world.
- Elaborate character management: class and character upgrade system, unique skills both in combat, and during exploration. A wide array of character builds for each class will allow you to approach an encounter in your own way.
- Complex base management: build new facilities, upgrade buildings, manage resources and expand your base.