The Arcade Crew have introduced the discharge date for indie robotic metroidvania Kunai, together with a brand new trailer specializing in the bosses.
In a future the place humanity has virtually been worn out by an A.I. known as Lemonkus, it now instructions highly effective machines to wipe out the previous few corners of resistance.
You will discover the total run down (through Steam) under:
A traumatic occasion has shaken the stability of the world. Human life has been virtually worn out by the evil A.I. Lemonkus. Robots roam free throughout the earth. You’re taking management of Tabby, a killer robotic infused with the soul of an historical warrior.
A Ninja Metroidvania
Begin out with nothing, progress and enhance in power by killing enemy robots to unlock skills, weapons and kick-ass ninja methods. Discover a world full of secrets and techniques, hidden passages and mysterious characters. KUNAI is all about motion and agility. Use your ninja mobility to succeed in locations the place no regular robotic might ever go.
Discover A Distinctive World
Discover the completely different pixel-art environments of KUNAI, every with a minimalistic palette, whereas Tabby makes cute faces. Use quite a lot of ninja methods to maneuver around the globe and unleash your lethal arsenal of weapons to battle your means by armies of evil machines, rogue androids, and senseless mechs to maximise your badassness.
Options of Kunai
- Quick-paced motion platforming with a grappling twist.
- Silky easy motion mechanics tuned to the pixel.
- Numerous juicy exploding robots crafted with care (word: screenshake will be turned off at your personal leisure).
- Kunai-driven grappling enjoyable with swinging included to amplify these lethal ninja drops.
- All kinds of locations to discover, starting from a fallen metropolis, floating airships to synthetic deserts and extra!
- Distinctive artwork model, with each space having its personal colour palette taking you again to the early days of gaming.
- Fight mechanics and weapons in abundance to slice, cube and hearth your robotic foes to items.
- Pleasant and never so pleasant robots to fulfill alongside the best way together with Earl, Chief and the evil A.I. Lemonkus.
- Rocking soundtrack with numerous 16-bit references blasting into your ears.
- You’re a NINJA TABLET. ‘Nuff stated.
We not too long ago featured Kunai in our Indie Video games to Watch in 2020: Platformers and Metroidvanias article. You will discover that here.
Kunai launches February sixth on Home windows PC (through Steam), and Nintendo Change.