Elder Games and Headup have released a new trailer for their upcoming sci-fi action-RPG, Everreach: Project Eden.
The new trailer, as seen above, shows off some of the weapons, gadgets, and gameplay mechanics you’ll be using throughout your adventure.
Here’s a rundown of the game:
WELCOME TO EDEN
Everreach: Project Eden is a fast-paced, story-driven action-RPG set on the visually stunning Planet Eden. In Everreach, you play as Nora Harwood, member of Everreach’s Security Division, on a mission to secure the colonization process of Eden and investigate mysterious incidents.
Explore this vast alien world and descend into the planet’s depths to discover the ancient secrets of a long-forgotten civilization. Packed with tactical ground combat, high-speed vehicular warfare and a compelling level and skill system, Everreach immerses you in its intriguing story and diversified gameplay.
DIVE INTO A SCI-FI EPIC!
- Play as a highly trained security guard specialized in extraterrestrial missions
- Customize your skills and gear through a classic skill tree with over 80 upgrades
- Engage in tactical battles, deploy forcefields or use the environment against your foes
- Immerse yourself in 8 hours of story from Michelle Clough, game writer and former narrative QA for the Mass Effect trilogy
- Explore Eden’s beautiful vistas designed by Mai-Anh Tran, an artists who worked on movies such as WarCraft and Star Trek: Beyond
- Hop onto your hoverbike to engage in high-speed vehicular warfare
EXPLORE A BEAUTIFUL ALIEN PLANET
- Explore Eden`s beautiful vistas
- Stumble upon hidden loot and optional story elements scattered throughout the open environments
- Discover the fate of other civilizations in Everreach’s deep lore
Everreach: Project Eden will be releasing next month for Windows PC via Steam, with PS4 and Xbox One versions coming soon afterwards.