Working With Scissors has introduced Postal Redux is lastly getting a launch on house consoles – and it’s on the least probably platform you’d anticipate.
Postal Redux is coming to Nintendo Swap on October 16th via the eShop, information confirmed at present by the developer. The sport is a 2016-remake of the 1997-original recreation, which grew to become rapidly recognized for its story centered on madness and killing.
Right here’s a brand new trailer:
Right here’s a rundown on the sport:
The basic darkish and surreal twin-stick isometric shooter returns with a vengeance!
POSTAL Redux is a excessive definition remake of The Postal Dude’s notorious first foray into the world. Put together to expertise his psychological journey with faithfully recreated excessive decision visuals, remastered music, sounds, and dialog, and revamped and modernized gameplay. Crazed gunmen out on your blood await you round each nook. The one alternative is obvious: Get them earlier than they get you. Battle again with a devastating arsenal as you make your manner by a violence-stricken city.
It’s time to relive the insanity of GOING POSTAL!
- Model new Rampage mode: Take intention for the excessive rating on this frantic mode that awards factors for sustained kill streaks, inventive strategies of destruction, and blistering quick motion!
- Battle by 17 ranges within the basic Marketing campaign: Starting out of your humble Dwelling, traverse by The Mine and Trailer Park, witness the imply streets of The Ghetto and the brilliant lights of The Metropolis, all the way in which to the ultimate standoff on the Air Drive Base, together with a cease on the all-new Carnival.
- Consists of the unique add-ons: Blast by Particular Supply’s EZ Mart, Shanty City, Earthquake, and the luxurious La Palamino Resort, after which head to Japan in Tremendous POSTAL’s Tokyo and Osaka! Play by all the pieces collectively within the huge mixed 23-level Extra Postage marketing campaign!
- A variety of foes: Defend your self towards gun loopy Vigilantes, trigger-happy Police Officers, educated and environment friendly SWAT and Army squads, the quintessential Marching Band, and offended Ostriches!
- 10 weapons of destruction: Lay waste with the mighty Shotgun and Spray Cannon, roast attackers with Molotovs and the Flamethrower, fill the streets with hearth with the Napalm Launcher, filter out complete teams with Grenades and the Rocket Launcher (Heatseekers included!), lay traps for unsuspecting pursuers with various sorts of Mines, and introducing the commanding Revolver!