Toxic Games and Trapped Nerve Games have released the final piece of DLC included in Q.U.B.E. 2‘s Season Pass.
The new DLC is the game’s second Puzzle Pack, dubbed Aftermath, and includes 12 new puzzles, 42 hidden collectables, 1 Master Puzzle, and various new mechanics based around the lasers from the original game. You can check out a trailer above.
Here’s a rundown of the new content:
Return to the decayed area for pure-puzzler action in Aftermath, the second DLC Puzzle Pack which offers fans 12 challenging new puzzle rooms and showcases brand new mechanics such as the lasers from the original Q.U.B.E. There are a staggering 42 hidden collectibles across the map to locate and an additional master puzzle which builds and transforms with your progress.
The open game structure lets players tackle the puzzle rooms of their choosing and the collectibles provide additional challenges for hardcore puzzle fans to get stuck into.
- Night time decayed theme from the main game
- 12 challenging puzzle rooms with multiple objectives
- 42 hidden collectibles to discover
- 1 master puzzle
- Brand new mechanics and lasers re-introduced from the original Q.U.B.E.
- Open game structure with a master puzzle room