Publisher Mediascape has announced the release date for the Switch port of Rabi-Ribi.
The 2D side-scroller will launch for the hybrid console on October 17th, for $26.99 / 2,700 yen. Featured above, you can view a new trailer for the port.
The game will support Japanese, English, Spanish, French, German, Korean, and Chinese language options.
Here’s a rundown on the game:
There never quite seem to be enough bunny girls in the world, so here is another for you aficionados out there.
This 2D side-scrolling exploration platformer follows the adventure of Erina, whose humdrum life as a regular rabbit is turned upside-down when she finds herself in an unknown world and turned into a human (with rabbit ears)!
Along the way she meets the cheerful pink-haired fairy, Ribbon, who mysteriously chooses to stay by Erina’s side.
These unwitting heroes embark together on their quest to restore Erina’s life to normalcy, but who knows what troubles lurk, waiting for them…
- Retro exploration platformer featuring a bunny girl.
- Four-plus difficulty settings for all types of players, over 60 items and upgrades.
- Nine-plus main areas and 20-plus sub-areas to explore.
- 20-plus fully illustrated characters with cutscene illustrations.
- 40-plus boss battles, 1,000-plus attack patterns with Boss Rush Mode to fight some or all of them in a row.
- Post game story and content with speedrun mode which takes out every section of the game where the player cannot control the main character.
- 50-plus pieces from an original soundtrack.
Rabi-Ribi has been available for Windows PC, PlayStation 4, and PS Vita.