Publisher tinyBuild and developer Lazy Bear Games have announced the release date for the new DLC planned for Graveyard Keeper.
The new “Stranger Sins” downloadable content is launching across the Windows PC (via Steam), PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Switch versions on October 28th. Featured above, you can view a new trailer for the content.
Here’s a rundown on the game:
Backstory is not the only thing. Do you remember Lumberjack, Beekeeper, brothers Cory and Tress, and the other silent NPCs? Almost all of them will find a voice and character in this DLC. And these characters will be even crazier than in the original game. In search of mysterious artefacts of antiquity, you will learn more about the backstory and relationships of these NPCs. If you convince them to talk.
- Four-to-eight hours of extra gameplay.
- Build and run your own tavern. Finally you will have your own bar!
- Arrange the Rat race and Stand-up events.
- Get to know villagers better by completing dozens of new quests.
- Help Gerry to do the total recall.
- Witness the events of 200 years ago that will reveal the history of the game world and your role in it.