Developers B-Alive Entertainment Software and Duranik have announced a release date for the Xbox One and Switch ports for Sturmwind EX.
The remaster of the 2013-released Sega Dreamcast shoot ’em up is launching for both Xbox One and Nintendo Switch on November 8th.
Here’s a rundown on the game:
Sturmwind EX is a shoot ’em up in the tradition of old arcade games. If it moves, shoot it!
You can play mission mode with all 16 levels with saving your progress with every finished level or arcade mode with six levels and no continues.
- Two different game modes: mission mode and arcade mode.
- 16 levels.
- Three difficulty levels.
- Different weapons selectable.
- Upgradeable weapons, drones, and different weapon / drone formations.
- Additional superweapons such as superbeam and smartbombs.
- More than 20 large boss-enemies.
- Hundreds of different enemies.
- Achievements, highscores, and level statistics.
- Customizable user interface.
Sturmwind EX has been available for Windows PC (via Steam).