Psychic Software, DoomCube, and Digerati have released a demo for their upcoming FPS, Demon Pit.
Demon Pit is a wave-based arena shooter with a retro-inspired aesthetic. The demo, which is now available on the game’s Steam page, allows players to slaughter their way through the first six waves of the game. You can check out a trailer above.
Here’s a rundown of the game:
Arise Demon Hunter. It is time. The years you spent slaughtering demon-kind in the mortal world did little to cleanse your soul. Your sins have been laid bare and you have been judged. You are damned for eternity. The pit awaits!
Inspired by the fast-paced FPS games of the 1990s, Demon Pit is an intense arcade-style arena shooter. Armed with a series of ranged weapons and a soul grapple, you must fight and out maneuver endless waves of demons in a constantly changing environment. How long can you survive before they rip your flesh and claim your soul?
- Battle 10 types of hideous hell spawn
- Repel the demon horde with 7 varied weapons
- Use your soul grapple to traverse the arena quickly and avoid the oncoming legion
- Master movement to survive the changing environment and its hazards
- Constantly kill to keep your multiplier alive and compete for leaderboard immortality
Demon Pit will be coming to Windows PC (via Steam), PS4, Switch, and Xbox One later this year.