Fancy a brand new job? Right now’s your fortunate day. Community N, the father or mother firm of PCGamesN, is on the lookout for an Editor-in-Chief to run its assortment of web sites. The corporate needs somebody with no less than 5 years’ expertise in a senior editorial position. The profitable candidate will oversee the editors and editorial groups behind our assortment of web sites, in addition to spearhead deliberate new website launches.
The position is targeted on persevering with the good success of PCGamesN and Community N’s different web sites, together with Pocket Techniques, The Loadout, Technique Gamer, and Wargamer. It’s primarily based in our workplaces in Bathtub, UK – which implies you get to work with our pretty staff day by day, however it additionally means the job is not obtainable remotely.
Community N is a worldwide media model specialising within the videogames business. Amongst different advantages, you possibly can anticipate a aggressive wage, a profit-share scheme, a spread of worker reductions, a cycle scheme, tech scheme, and many extra. The time limit for purposes is January 18, 2020; you possibly can check out the complete job advert here.
- Growing and executing content material methods for Community N’s owned web sites, together with PCGamesN and The Loadout
- Rising audiences and enhancing editorial high quality throughout all manufacturers
- Managing the editors and editorial groups for every web site
- Supply of branded content material campaigns
- Finances administration
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of expertise in senior editorial roles
- A demonstrable track-record for enhancing and rising on-line manufacturers
- Expertise managing editorial groups and budgets
- Information of on-line publishing greatest practices and search engine optimisation
- A ardour for videogames
We stay up for listening to from you!